Sunday, June 26, 2016

Which MC does Super Junior's Heechul believe is superior to anything Yoo Jae Suk?


On the June 25th scene of JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know', Heechul partook in the 'We should commend each other' portion of the appear and had a considerable measure of good things to say in regards to Kang Ho Dong. The Super Junior part specified, "Among the individuals, there are the individuals who lean toward Kang Ho Dong and the individuals who favor Yoo Jae Suk. Regardless of the fact that every one of the individuals said they'd need to be on a show with Yoo Jae Suk, I said I need to be on a show with Kang Ho Dong." 

He included, "One part said that he wouldn't have any desire to do a system with you, however I enjoyed it. Regardless of the possibility that everybody says Yoo Jae Suk is the best, I think Kang Ho Dong is the best." 

Heechul sounds so faithful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment